Lower Lights Christian Health Center (LLCHC) transforms the overall health of Central Ohio, serving one individual at a time. We are focused on whole-person wellness, available to ALL in Central Ohio who need it, regardless of ability to pay! In 2019 alone, we served over 12,000 patients - with 40% being uninsured - and totaled 50,000+ medical encounters!
Operating out of seven locations, we offer medical care (primary care, dental, vision, OB/GYN, telehealth), behavioral health care, 340B pharmacy, nutritional assistance programs, and more. Working hours are Monday - Friday with occasional Saturday morning coverage.
LLCHC Pharmacist’s job entails providing pharmacy services including filling prescriptions, compounding and dispensing pharmaceuticals, counseling patients as well as medical practitioners regarding medicines. Pharmacists are responsible to ensure safe, proper, and cost effective usage of medicines. Pharmacists also prepare and maintain records on prescriptions, inventory, and patient charges.
- Pharmacy Services and Clinical Education
- Cost effective usage of medicines
- Staff Management
- Collaboration with center physicians and partners
- Patient interaction
- Graduation from an accredited pharmacy school obtaining Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree.
- Unrestricted license to practice Pharmacy in the State of Ohio.
- NPI registration.
- Knowledge of public health principles and practices preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience specifically in a community health setting preferred.
- Ability to maintain appropriate clinical privileges required.
- Current CPR (BLS) certifications.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English with an amicable personality are required.
- Work under stressful conditions as well as irregular hours may be required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while providing high quality and compassionate care.
- Requires a high level of concentration and attention intermittently.
- Experience in managing staff.
- The Pharmacist must be cognizant of the prevalent stressors and their impact on both the professional provider and the patient populations in the community health center primary care settings.
- The individual in this position must be aware of pressures, economic and otherwise, from private, public, and legislative arenas as they mold the climate in which public health agencies operate.
- Clinical Pharmacy experience
- Bilingual Spanish
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Health benefits including medical, vision, dental, life, disability
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Student loan forgiveness opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with access to various consultants
- 3% match toward retirement fund
- And more!
LIVING OUR VALUES
You are mission-oriented and passionate about living out your purpose. You play an active role in responding to the needs of the community and organization. You work well alongside your teammates and use your time and resources effectively. You challenge yourself to grow personally and professionally. You embrace diversity and enjoy providing your customers with excellent treatment and compassion.